[IP] Re: Survival...

On 12/3/02 1:14 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> From: "dclover" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Somehow we survived!!!! from Trina
> ya know, you tow are a couple of sick turds to come to a place where people
> are fighting for thier lives and health, and post some crap like
> that.....may the flee's of a thousand camel's infest your crotch's!!!!

And your spelling skills are remarkable. You sound about as quickly educated
as those "Flee's" and "Camel's" <G>

Here is the REAL Terminology: "May the fleas of a thousand camels invest
your armpits". A bit cleaner for a family site, No?

"Fighting for our Lives" might also mean HAVING A SENSE OF HUMOR?

I don't normally waste time on this kind of post, but that was just plain
mean calling someone else fecal matter (Look it up). BTW: "Tow" is what you
do to a broken down Jalopy, "Two" is more than one. GEDDIT?
Failure is not an option....It comes bundled with the software
                                              (---Bill Gates ?)

Jenny Sutherland