[IP] air bubbles

OK so I was just lying on the couch and I was stetching out my tubing and I noticed a huge air bubble it was about 2 inches long so I primed it out then noticed anoth one about 1inch long, that I must have pushed out with my prime.  Now did I just miss these bubbles when I changed my set or is there some way the bubbles can get in afterwards??
My sugars have been fine so I don't think I've bolused in any bubbles yet.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm