[IP] Uh, Am I missing something?

On 12/3/02 1:14 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> At 12/3/2002, 06:59 AM pam wrote:
> <blank>
>
> Please send these to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org, just like it says in the
> footer below.
>
>> for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact:
>> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Seems lately, many folks are ignoring the VERY SIMPLE instruction to write
to the help desk. I know there are those of us with a visual impairment, but
what's getting more curious is why all the caps and exclamation points in
the requests as of late? Are these folks superbly ticked off at us on the
list or what?

Never do I see a polite request anymore, maybe because those are the ones
who can think and who actually DO send it to the help desk and NOT to the
list?

I guess my sig line is correct:
--
You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can9t make him think!

Jenny Sutherland