Re: [IP] CDE requirements

My pump trainer/ dietican teaches the courses up here through our college.  Family members, teachers or persons with Diabetes can take the first semester, but the next 3 (I think) semesters are only for nurse as they involve hands on experience in the field.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm