Re: [IP] Specifics about Paradigm

If your thinking of the battery problem with it losing its memory after about 1 minute.  They've changed the newer ones and they don't conk out.  My pump is great and I've had it running just over 1 month and have had absolutly no problems with it.  I would think this pump would be great for a 13 year old and as it is water proof, strong has no hinges and doesn't click and on and on.  Personnally you couldn't pay me to use the 508.  I used it for 1 week trial and was ok with it till I tried the paradigm and now  I would never trade my paradigm for anything.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm