[IP] Re: frozen shoulder manipulation

I am going through physical therapy for frozen shoulders for the second time
in 3 years.  The first time it was only for my right shoulder.  It didn't do
any good.  Now, my left shoulder is worse than my right.  I am also losing ROM
in my pelvis. All the PT seems to be doing is making both shoulders even more
sore.   Should I seek out an orthopedic surgeon and ask him about
"manipulation" or surgery?