Re: [IP] basals for my almost 13 yr old son

>>My question is...I have a almost 13 yr old son and am wondering what is the
largest per hour basals do you all use???? <<

My daughter started at an average basal rate of .3 when she started pumping at
age 10, now at age 14, she has an average basal rate of 1.2 (this just dropped
recently from 1.3)

To answer you question, the highest basal rate she has had set (other then a
temp basal) has been 1.4U/hr.

hope this helps :)

Barb Chafe - Chair
Insulin Pumpers Canada - Nova Scotia Division
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly
Visit our pumping website
via http://www.canadianbutterfly.ca