Re: [IP] basals for my almost 13 yr old son

My son is 15, and the highest basal he has is 1.2. I
will probably cut that back since we are also into
basketball season. For us, basketball season has been
the toughest challenge - the pump has made it better,
much better, but I still worry about him going low on
nights when he has had tough practices or a game. My
son disconnects for those times, does yours? That
highest basal rate is between lunch and dinner, since
he eats lunch and then eats another meal - or it seems
that way to me - around 3~ And then is hungry at 6 for
dinner.
Carole, mom to Ben, 15, dx 9-95, pumping since 3=01,
and Daniel, 18
--- Sylvia Hodgkinson <email @ redacted>