[IP] Specifics about Paradigm

Hi all,

A while back I went through the decision process of paradigm or 508. After some time, I decided to go on the 508. I just started yesterday on and so far so good. Hooray.

At work today, a friend told me of her 12 year old son who is on a 508, and plans to upgrade to the Paradigm in a couple of weeks.

I told her that I follow the emails in this list, and was a bit concerned about a some kind of power issue resetting  the pump, or shutting it off (or something!) I was reading in people's emails.

Of course, since I made the decision to go the 508, I trashed all of those messages. Now, I've been looking through the index and can't find what I remember reading.

If you've had specific experience with the Paradigm, could you please email me privately?

Shivaun O'Donnell