[IP] Re: glucowatch

I need some help.  I keep getting asymptomatic hypoglycemia at levels at 28I
drove home from 6 flags and found out i was at 28,  I now check before i
drive..  My team and I have made numerous changes in basal rates and bolus
rates.  It like we get everything there for about 3-4 months and things
chande.  If Im not low Im high.  My a1c has gone rom 6.8 to 7.4 durin all of
this.  Im wondering if anyone out there is using a glucosewatch and how they
feel about it.  Does insurance cover it.  Any help you can give would be