Re: [IP] basals for my almost 13 yr old son

1am     0.8 0.8 0.8
2am     0.8 0.7 0.7
3am     0.8 0.8 0.8
4am     0.7 0.7 0.7
5am     0.8 0.7 0.8
6am     0.7 0.7 0.7
7am     0.7 0.7 0.7
8am     0.7 0.8 0.7
9am     0.7 0.8 0.8
10am        0.7 0.8 0.7
11am        0.7 0.8 0.8
12pm        0.7 0.8 0.8
1pm     0.7 0.8 0.8
2pm     0.8 0.8 0.7
3pm     0.8 0.8 0.8
4pm     0.8 0.8 0.7
5pm     0.8 0.8 0.8
6pm     0.8 0.9 0.9
7pm     0.9 1   0.9
8pm     0.9 1   1
9pm     1   1   1
10pm        0.8 0.9 0.9
11pm        0.9 0.9 0.9
        18.8    19.6    19.2
        25-Nov  26-Nov  1-Dec
Gabe is 13.5 years old and weighes about 85 pounds; diabetic 3.5 years.  As
you can see, we have been doing some adjusting as we were noticing high
numbers all day and rises overnight.  Uses Paradigm pump.

As of today, the basals for 12/1 seem good; b.g. has been 90-100 at 11 p.m.,
3 a.m. and 7 a.m.

Hope that helps; I know that it is a YMMV thing, but it helped me to see how
some others were doing the basals.

Marion