Re: [IP] basals for my almost 13 yr old son

It's totally a YMMV thing I'm currently on 0.6-0.9 throughout the day and am still adjusting that.  I know someone whos been pumping for 20 years now and has some hours see has only 0.2 units!  It depends on so many things you can't  go on what anyone else takes.  some factors are activity levels, hormones, insulin resistance levels and on and on.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm