[IP] basals for my almost 13 yr old son

I have been reading this list for a long time and have received mush needed
My question is...I have a almost 13 yr old son and am wondering what is the
largest per hour basals do you all use???? He is at 1 unit some of the hours
and I probably need to increase that.I do know that hormones during puberty
increases the need for more insulin.The endo said to increase by .1 every
other day...he is very active playing basketball now.I have the Pumping
Insulin book but want to ask you experts!!!
mom to Donny dx 7/2000 pumping since 7/2002