[IP] Insurance again!

Well I just talked to MM and asked them to hold my cheque they said no problem.  But I think I hung up on the poor lady!  I was so nervous :-)  I was only on the phone with her for like 20 seconds -said my name, insurance hadn't sent my cheque can you hold it, she said yes just let her know when its ok to cash, I said about a week or two, she said thanks for letting me know, I said bye and CLICK!!  I hope she was done!
I hate this money business!
BUT NOBODY'S TAKING MY PUMP!  If insurance changes their mind I'm fleeing the country!  This pump is MINE

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm