[IP] Insurance again! :-(

Well I've had my pump 44 days and when I got it I wrote out the $5900 cheque to minimed post dated 45 days and sent in the "payment received" receipt to insurance to get my reimbursement to send to MM.  Well the cheque is dated tomorrow and of course insurance hasn't sent it!!  So I call and wait on hold for 40 minutes to see whats going on.  Luckily I get one of few sympathetic employees and she put's me on hold while see can figure out whats going on. See comes back and says the computers telling her that they sent out payment, but the computer is also telling her that no cheque was ever written!!  She says she'll contact the people in charge and have them write the cheque, BUT it'll take another week and a half!!!
Now I have to contack MM and see if they'll hold my cheque for another 2 weeks!  I hope they do.

Has anyone had these kind of problems?  It seems there have been way to many slip ups with insurance, losing paper work, losing cheques !!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm