[IP] Paradigm clip?

Has anyone heard anything about MM developing a clip
for the Paradigm? I was assured by a MM rep about four
months ago that there was one in development... I
really hate the fact that there's no clip on the pump
- the holster is ok, but it is HUGE - I only use it at
home or else it feels like I'm wearing a
walkie-talkie. The cases for the Paradigm just stink.

Someone send me a ray of hope... :-)

Do you Yahoo!?