Re: [IP] "Journey of Diabetic" by Evans & Pray

Susan,
 Great book,(IMHO)have you checked your local
library?If your library takes
recommendations,recommand they get it..Amazon also has
it.Myself,I am waiting for a copy to show up on
Ebay,its rather pricy on Amazon.Good luck in your
search.Another relatively unknown good D autobiography
is A Gift of Life,(by Alfred Beckler)also available
from Amazon.