RE: [IP] ATA and flying with diabetic supplies

I flew in February after 9/11 and I had called the airline ahead of time to be
sure that I wouldn't have a problem. They told me all I needed to bring was a
pharmacy perscription label for my supplies. I did that but I was never asked
for them. I think they are very used to plenty of diabetics flying with
supplies. But to be sure I would just call the airline you fly with and they
can tell you specifics.
Hope this is some help.