Re: [IP] help!

I have had Type 1 diabetes since 1963 and have been on my H-TronPlus since
2000.  I was taking 3-4 shots per day when I got my pump.  I've found so
much freedom in my life since pumping.  No more scheduling meals around the
clock and eating set portions.  I now can eat what I want, when I want.  I
love my pump, and as far as wearing it, most of the time now, I'm not even
aware that it's there.  For me, it didn't take too long at all to get used
to wearing my pump.

For a doctor who is "pump friendly" check out the listings
on:  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi maybe there's one there
that you could contact.  Good luck.  :o)

dx'd 1963
pumping 2000