Re: [IP] help!

I would suggest two things:

1) To find out about the pumps available I would seek the marketing information from the various manufacturers. I would study these and then ask any questions to your diabetes educator, doctor or other health care professional. I would also monitor (and ask questions) about / from the emails on this website. The theoretical is good but the more practical experience information you have is better.

2) I would pick up a copy of either Pumping Insulin by John Walsh or Smart Pumping (brand new) by Howard Wolpert. Both are good sources to start understanding what pumping is about and the type of things you need to do to get started and continue obtaining good results.

Hope these suggestions help.