Re: [IP] Pump Failure Data [Was] paradigm alarm ?

That was similar to a topic we had a few weeks ago and Michael said "no". I
think he didn't want the liability. I wanted to create a  list of pump
serial numbers and associate the problems seen with each pump. Maybe it
would be less offensive, if we did not list the serial numbers, but
compiled only the problems.

At any rate it would be very helpful information for any pumper.