Re: [IP] help!

Erin, I cannot help you with the Endo but I can fill you in on my
experiences with the pump. I use the Minimed 508 and did not convert to the
new Paradigm simply because it was new. It was different at first being
attached to something all the time but it was nothing that was tough or
anything. The freedom that you will get is something that you will not
believe at first but will grow on you and feel fantastic. Use your best
judgement and do your research before you decide on a pump. I hope this
message helps somewhat.

                      email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                        To:       email @ redacted
                      email @ redacted        cc:
                      pumpers.org                     Subject:  [IP] help!
                      12/02/2002 10:46 AM
                      Please respond to IP

Please do your share and make a tax deductible donation to the FALL
pledge drive. Your help is needed to raise the remaining funds
necessary for Oct, Nov, Dec. Won't you please give $10 or $20 a year?

Hi everyone,
I am a 26 year old type 1 diabetic. I was diagnosed at 12 years old and I
currently still injecting 2x a day.  I am considering getting a pump but
know anything about them.  I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I
not follow a very consistant diet, with a full time job and two kids
it's hard to remember to take care of myself. Also I am a little scared of
having something attached to me at all times. Can anyone give me advice on
is a good pump?
Also I was seeing a wonderful Endo Dr. in Providence for my last pregnancy
he has since moved his practice to Connecticut (too far) so I am stuck
for a good Dr who will help me with this process.
Can I get some advice from someone who knows where I'm coming from???