[IP] Pump Failure Data [Was] paradigm alarm ?

Would it be possible to have pump failure data compiled as part of the
statistical analysis gleaned from our profile data?  i.e - have you ever
experienced a failure necessitating replacement before the warranty expired
and what pump model did you have?

A lot of people come to this group to gain info on what pump they should
choose from among the available offerings.  Pump failure data is a key piece
of information that doesn't appear to be collected elsewhere.  Any failure
information available now is anecdotal at best.

Gleaning information from a statistically significant sample of the pumping
population, namely us, this could lead people to affect their purchase

With all of the Paradigm/MM 508 issues that have been discussed in various
threads lately, the need for this kind of information is becoming increasing

--- Bonne Cowger-Roszel <email @ redacted> wrote:
>        I've had my Paradigm since August and about 2
> months ago, I kept getting weird alarms, and NO
> DELIVERY alarms and Minimed sent me a new pump.. If
> you dont feel comfortable with that pump tell minimed
> YOU want a new one...Good luck let know what
> happens...

Do you Yahoo!?