[IP] Disetronic & Glucowatch Presenting at NYC Support Group on December 9th

Insulin-Dependent Person with Diabetes?
Interested in a Support Group?
Please come to our monthly informal meeting that provides an open
exchange on issues that affect our everyday lives.
Meetings take place in Midtown Manhattan one evening per month and can
be a source of support and information to all people with Type 1
If you are interested, please call 718-875-8900 x 1119
This month on December 9th, 6:30pm -8:00pm, our presentations will be on
"Carb Counting for the Holidays" and "Monitoring Blood Sugars with
Glucowatch G2 Biographer"
Christine Cullen, RD, CDE, Clinical Services Manager for Disetronic
Medical Systems
Donnie Lucas, Sankyo Pharmaceuticals, Glucowatch G2 Biographer
Refreshments will be served!!!!