[IP] help!

Hi everyone,
I am a 26 year old type 1 diabetic. I was diagnosed at 12 years old and I am
currently still injecting 2x a day.  I am considering getting a pump but don't
know anything about them.  I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I do
not follow a very consistant diet, with a full time job and two kids sometimes
it's hard to remember to take care of myself. Also I am a little scared of
having something attached to me at all times. Can anyone give me advice on what
is a good pump?
Also I was seeing a wonderful Endo Dr. in Providence for my last pregnancy but
he has since moved his practice to Connecticut (too far) so I am stuck looking
for a good Dr who will help me with this process.
Can I get some advice from someone who knows where I'm coming from???