Re: [IP] How I NOW hate injections......... My Vent of the late night.........

Hey Barb,

  Sounds like it is time to file a 'lemon' file against the pump company and
move on to another pump company.  Sorry can't remember which pump you went
with.  I think it was MM Paradigm.  But you sure have had your share of
problems.  Get with your insurance company and let them know what is going on
and look into switching companies.  If the insurance company is willing then
they will go after your current company for reimbursement!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua...sure glad we did the TWO pump system through Disetronics