Re: [IP] Life (Before and After) My Year On a Pump

  I am almost moved to tears after reading your story.  Yes, this wonderful
little pump has made a world of difference for my Joshua who turns 11 in 12
more days and celebrates 3 years of pumping one week later.  We had a
terrible itme when he forst started but now, well, even with the onslaught of
hormones we are able to keep him fairly well controlled.  Don't know how
people do it anymore, being on shots.  Can't even imagine it!

Congrats to you and your incredible team!  You deserve so much praise.  I bet
your fmaily is thrilled too!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA  west of Seattle