[IP] Re: syringes

> Matter of fact, better remember
> to call the pharmacy tomorrow and get a refill on the syringes we'd
> given up using last February.    Think we've gone through the remainder
> we had left with all the multiple injection days we've had to deal with
> since school started.
> Barbara A. Petzoldt ->

Like my *4x-change-a-year* lancet (6-10 tests daily), I reused my syringes
until they had fish-hooks on them. We reused those old steel needles that
had to be sharpened with a whetstone so why not reuse the 30g-ers? They go
into the same person each time. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

For every axiom there's an equal and opposite reaxiom