[IP] Angiogram/pump

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my question about an angiogram with
the pump.  I have since talked to the nurse in radiology and she thinks I
should be able to keep the pump connected for the procedure, that it would
only be necessary to disconnect for an MRI. Minimed, however, recommends
that the pump be disconnected since the radiation might stop the pump and
cause it to alarm. My nurse CDE thinks that it would only be safe to stay
connected if the pump could be covered with a lead apron. The angiogram
should take about an hour.