[IP] WA pumpers get-together

Happy New Year, everyone! May your 2002 be a very happy, prosperous, and healthy year!

I just want to let everyone know that I'm hosting a very informal get-together for pumper (and prospective pumper) families in the Kitsap Co (and surrounding) area of WA
When: Friday, January 18, 2002 at 7-ish pm (I will send a reminder about a week beforehand)
Where: My house - please email me privately at mailto:email @ redacted for my address and directions
What: The kids can enjoy a kid-friendly movie, board games, and/or Nintendo while the adults chat and hopefully discuss important details for future get-togethers, pumping,
and whatever else comes up. We will have stuff to munch on and drinks available (with carb counts) ;) but you're welcome to bring your own if you wish.

I know there aren't many pumpers in this area but hopefully we'll have at least a small group. I've been wanting to get a group going in this area for at least a year now, and
one of my New Year's resolutions was to "just do it!" :)

Take care, Kerri
"May the warm winds of heaven blow softly on your home and the great spirit bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow
always touch your shoulder." Cherokee blessing