[IP] Re: I have a cold and can't get rid of it

Definitely! I guess I shouldn't be so quick to assume that
everyone checks the label first. ;)
I use the zinc lozenges and just checked the label . Mine don't
happen to have sugar in them (neither did the vit C, though the
echinacea throat spray listed some). But some do so it's wise to

Jan said:
One thing to take into account is the sugar/sucrose added to the
zinc lozenges to make them tolerable. That can throw your BGs out
of whack.
YMMV (~_^)