[IP] Re: I have a cold and can't get rid of it

>>>As for your cold, what works well for *me* is taking echinacea, vitamin
C, and zinc. I use an echinacea throat spray when I feel a cold coming on
and start taking vitamin C and zinc lozenges. It rarely gets past the
scratchy, tingly nose/throat phase when I do this. >>>

One thing to take into account is the sugar/sucrose added to the chewable
zinc lozenges to make them tolerable. That can throw your BGs out of whack.
YMMV (~_^)