No Subject

If you don't have a copy of Pumping Insulin, get one. Also, if you click
around the IP home page, you will locate a basal rate profiler assist.

I do have Pumpong Insulin, and the problem with that book is that the
fasting method for basal testing always comes out so differently each time I
do it.  I don't sleep regularly and my schedule is so off the wall
sometimes, that a basal rate is tough for me to attain.  Anyone experience
this?  And advice?
Aroma Verde