[IP] Re: I have a cold and can't get rid of it.

You've gotten some excellent recommendations so far. The only thing I can add is that since you are
trying to conceive, you might want to consider getting the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, by
Toni Weschler. It is a real eye opener about the menstrual cycle and fertility and should be
required reading for all girls/women (it should be used as a textbook in schools, it's that good.)
It is extremely helpful for both achieving and avoiding pregnancy.

As for your cold, what works well for *me* is taking echinacea, vitamin C, and zinc. I use an
echinacea throat spray when I feel a cold coming on and start taking vitamin C and zinc lozenges. It
rarely gets past the scratchy, tingly nose/throat phase when I do this. It is still helpful even if
I don't start the regime early enough and I get other cold symptoms...the cold is usually very mild
and short-lived.

Hope this helps!

Take care, Kerri, pump mom to Shannon-11, dx T1 11/96, pumping 11/99 w/Disetronic HTron+V100 twin
blue pumps