[IP] High blood sugars-menstruation

My BGs always go high the week before my period starts.  Many others on this list have said the
same thing.  I don't use a temp basal, I increase ALL my basals by .1, and then change them back
when my period starts.
You are new to the pump, so do this with caution - be sure to check your BG a lot, especially
before you get in a car, if you decide to try increasing your basals.
Then don't forget to switch them back or go back to the other profile if you have a pump that
stores two different basal profiles.

Do You Yahoo!?