>> I'd like to condense and put 50 strips into one vial

I use the Lifescan One Touch Profile and do this all the time for my strips.

Main reason...I use the empty vials to hold my used strips and reservoir
needles and even set introducer needles when I am away from home.  Sometimes
I fill one up before I have finished the 'latest' vial of strips.  :)

As long as you are using the strips as much as you say you are and you
aren't mixing strips with different 'code' numbers there shouldn't be a

-- Sherry