Re: [IP] Guaifed/PseudoE for Colds

>>>Does anyone have a problem taking cold rememdies as far as your sugar is

>I never have a problem with those

When I was young, my mom asked my endo at the time what I could take for
cold etc.  He told us not to worry about the wrnings on labels of
antihistamines, etc. and just take whatever I needed to in order to feel
comfortable.  He figured that since my sugars would be out of whack because
I was sick, the medicine wasn't going to hurt me any.

I think the warning for Ds on antihistamine labels are that drug companies
are afraid we would get that fuzzy antihistamine feeling confused with a low
(or vice versa).  I think someone else mentioned this a while ago, too.
Makes sense to me.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424