[IP] Re: Novalog vs Humalog

Hi, I use nothing bu Humalog in my pump. I usually bolus just before i eat, i
sometimes do it 5 minutes before with no problem. If i ate cheeseburger and
onion rings, i would have to do a dualwave bolus, due to the fat. Same for
pizza, chinese food, and those Fritos, which make my bs go up high, i think i
will have to give them up. Happy Holidays. Eileen p.s. they  say if you have
2 unexlained highs in a row, to give yourself an injection to bring sugar
down and then do a change out. That always works for me.