Re: [IP] High blood sugars-menstruation

>I am eating less than usual to keep things in some control.  Can
>anyone tell your experiences with this problem?

This happens to me all the time.  I talked to my CDE about it when I first
started pumping, and she told me that most of the women she knew with D had
this problem.  The temporary basal is how she told me to fix it, but also
that it would take a while to figure out exactly what basal rate would do
the job.

I've been doing the same thing, cutting back on food, since my basals aren't
right  (honestly, I don't think they ever will be).

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted