RE: [IP] High blood sugars-menstruation

Thanks so much for your repsonse!  I have changed sites and assume it's
just the hormone thing.  I have had 3 pregs.(all with shots) resulting
in 4 healthy girls (12,12,8,6).  It can be done!  I have considered
changing careers(I teach 1st grade now.), but am thinking about becoming
a CDE.  Does anyone know what the requirements are?  Do I have to become
an RN first?