[IP] Re:Humalog & Novolog also sets falling out

If the pharmacy changes the insulin type, do they also tell the person to
redo their basal tests? To me, that was very unsafe. I had to lower most of
my basals- similar to when Humalog first became available. So, switch with
In sets falling out - like Barbara said, change part of your technique. I
have had patients who's sets didn't fall out anymore once they stopped using
the IV prep - go figure. Or try the Quick-set as it uses another type tape.
MiniMed & Disetronic will mail you free samples of theirs (can't remember the
name of Disetronic's new set - but it is SO like MM's, no inserter, but it
was quite easy to use). Jeannie H.