[IP] High blood sugars-menstruation

This message is forwarded from Jennifer Harkleroad
<email @ redacted>:

I have been using a Minimed 508 for less than a month.  I usually have
high
sugars the week before my period each month.  This month is worse than
usual.
My bs have been over 200 for 3 days.  I have called my dr. and he and
the
CDE
are gone til after New Year's.  I have put in temp. basals and that has
helped
a little.  I am eating less than usual to keep things in some control.
Can
anyone tell your experiences with this problem?