RE: Re:[IP] news worth sharing; Novolog approval for pumps

>It's strictly a personal thing. For many users the warning is correct. For
>me it was 3 hours. However, I've found that Novolog is about 50% faster for
>me. It may or may not make any difference to you, though. So each person
>will react very differently... it's almost impossible to make general
>statements about anything here.

That's right.  For me, Novolog didn't seem to work fast at all, much slower
than Humalog and I developed a very red, raised welt at the site.  I still
have a reddish spot where I had the set, and it's been well over a month
since I tried it.  My endo thinks I may be allergic or sensitive to
it.  So, I'm sticking with Humalog.  So, we may all have different
experiences with the different insulins.