RE: Re:[IP] news worth sharing; Novolog approval for pumps

At 06:12 AM 12/30/01 Jennifer Harkleroad wrote:
 >." I am not sure if this warning was a >marketing ploy or
 >>bad joke.
 >I heard this too, and tried a couple of little experiments to see just
 >long it would actually take.   Takes about eight hours for Humalog to
 >for me.  What a joke this has turned out to be!

It's strictly a personal thing. For many users the warning is correct. For
me it was 3 hours. However, I've found that Novolog is about 50% faster for
me. It may or may not make any difference to you, though. So each person
will react very differently... it's almost impossible to make general
statements about anything here.