[IP] Saturday Chat

Hi everyone.  To those that showed up at chat last
night i am sorry that i was not there.  But i was the
E.R. from 8;00 last night till 2 this morning.  i had
nausea and vomiting and could not stop.  My bs's were
good so it was not from DKA. There is a bad virus
going around.  Feeling somewhat better.  They ran two
bags of fluid into me with phenagran.  Will see
everyone later.

glenn marks

Do You Yahoo!?