Re: [IP] My doctor quit me as a patient!!!!

  My opinion is this doctor also needs to be reported to your state's AMA
association for a f ull investigation, especially if his behvior was
identical towards your mother on the same day.  This is sounds like a
dangerous person to be taking care of people in needs.  Don't just report him
to your insurance but to the AMA too!  You might be saving someone elses

mom to Joshua