Re: Re:[IP] news worth sharing; Novolog approval for pumps

>Of course, the literature on Humalog also warned you that it's action >was
>going to be so fast that when "eating out...you should wait until >your
>food was served to inject. To do otherwise may cause you to >become hypo
>while waiting." I am not sure if this warning was a >marketing ploy or a
>bad joke.

I heard this too, and tried a couple of little experiments to see just how
long it would actually take.   Takes about eight hours for Humalog to work
for me.  What a joke this has turned out to be!

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted