Re: [IP] 3 sites have fallen out in 2 days

Jennifer, depending on which type of set y ou are using.  But we had this
happen with Josh (age 10 pumping 2 years)  He is VERY skinny and we have
limited places to put the sites.  WE are currently using the MM Quick Sets
that go in at a 90 degree angle.  We HAVE to use the shortest available
canula size of 6mm.  If it is the longer one then it, too, will get pushed
out of his skin and I will find it stuck to the back side of the adhesive.
If the canula is too long it may be up against a muscle which will then get
irritated and literally push the canula out of its way!  If you are using the
Sil/Tender./Comfort style again your angle may be too deep and the canula is
getting too close to the muscle which will push it out.   So you may want to
adjust either the canula length or the angle of the insertion depending on
which type of set you are using.

Good luck!

mom to Joshua