[IP] Re: Novalog vs Humalog

I can't believe that they could substitute an insulin without discussing it
with you and your doctor.  I also can't believe that an insurance company can
decide which insulin you should use.  Everyone is different.  I switched to
Novalog and I really like it and have found it to work much better for me -
especially 2 hours after my meals but that doesn't mean it is right for

Type 1, pumping for 2+ years, Novalog for about 3 months