Re: [IP] I have a cold and can't get rid of it.

According to the infertility doctors that my husband and I have
worked with ovalator tests are in no way effected by insulin or
having diabetes.Make sure you are taking prenatal vitamins and
extra folic acid. Diabetics are at higher risk for neuro tube defects
and folic acid is proven to help this. Studies done by the march of
dimes show that diabetic women need even more floic acid than
normal to achieve the effects.